Wilson Blade 100L v8Regular price 2 600 SEK Sale price 2 299 SEK Save 301 SEK
TheBlade 100L v8.0 offers Blade's signature feel along with a perfect blend of dynamic design, power and control for beginner, intermediate & advanced players. Die-hard fans of the Blade series who are looking for a slightly more arm-friendly option will appreciate the lightweight, clutch-to-ball feel this frame provides. Equipped with the all-new FORTYFIVE°, a proprietary carbon construction, this rack is a bit more flexible and stable than the previous version - to create an extra comfortable feel for the ball.
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
Balance (strung): 34 cm / -1 pts
- Balance (unstrung): 33 cm / -4 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 285 g / 10.05 oz
- Weight (strung): 301 g / 10.62 oz
- Strung pattern: 16x19
Length: 68,58 mm / 27 in
- Color: Unique color-changing shade of green and copper
- Frame profile: 22 mm MM FB
- Model number: WR07890
- Head size and weight provide the perfect balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° consists of a proprietary carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability on impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and stability
- Unique colour-changing shade of green and copper
- Die-hard fans of the Blade series looking for a slightly more arm-friendly option will appreciate the lightweight, clutch-to-ball feel that this frame provides.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top grip placement
- Ergonomic end cap provides improved comfort and playability
- Parallel drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving stringbed response that powerfully increases sweet spot.
Important string information:
The Wilson Blade 100L v8 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. We can also help you with string selection. Please contact us at email@example.com or via our chat if you would like your rack strung on delivery. We'll respond quickly! If you already know which strings you want to buy, select those strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout stating the desired weight of the stringing and we will fix your stringing to your specifications. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
- Wilson recommended strings for Wilson Blade 100L v8: LXN Element 125 Bronze
- Pressure Mains: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- Pressure Crosses: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
Wilson Blade, the embodiment of feel and control!
The most popular series for the competitive tennis player looking for that extra control and comfort to their game. Blade tennis rackets are available in different head sizes and weights.
World players Stefanos Tsitsipas, Simona Halep and Serena Williams have supported the Wilson Blade in Wilson's performance series since its inception in 2008. Since then, the Wilson Blade tennis racket has captured over 35 Grand Slam titles and has quickly become one of the most popular rackets on the pro tour.
The Blade Tennis Racket has been iconic in paving the way for the "modern" advanced tennis player due to its maneuverability and easy access to control, feel, while retaining power.