Tecnifibre T-Rebound Tempo 24Regular price 600 SEK Sale price 499 SEK Save 101 SEK
The perfect tennis racquet for your child 7-9 years old!
It's great to borrow rackets from the club but having your own racket will develop your child faster and tennis will be possible to play more often even at home and spontaneously when he has his own racket. We therefore recommend the popular Tecnifibre T-Rebound 24 consisting of the material composite/aluminium and a neat rectangular shaped grip which is suitable for children. This tennis racket is perfect for ambitious juniors as it is very easy to use and adapted to training at this level. The model is 24 inches long (calculated on the length of the racket) and is suitable for children around 7-9 years old and who play with red, orange or green ball. However, it is primarily a question of how tall the child is. If the child reaches the ground with the racket when holding it in his grip and lets the racket hang down, it is too big a racket for the child. If it touches the ground slightly, it may be okay.
- Material: composite and aluminium
- Racquet head size: 660cm² / 102in²
Grip size: 0
- Balance: 290mm
- Weight: 245g / 8.6oz
- String pattern: 16x19
- Length: 24in / 61cm
- Color: white with turquoise and black
- The racket comes pre-strung with synthetic gut 1.30, colour black. If you wish to restring and have specific stringing requirements, please contact us at email@example.com and we can restring your rack. You can buy strings from Tecnifibre, RS, MSV, Wilson, Luxilon. Cost for stringing and selected strings will be added.
- Includes white Tecnifibre rack cover with carrying strap
Tempo is also available in model 23 for even younger children. Read more here