Wilson Burn 100LS v5 tennis racketRegular price 1 949 SEK Sale price 1 369 SEK Save 580 SEK
The Wilson Burn 100LS v5 is for players who love to hit powerfully from the baseline. This tennis racket is a lighter and more maneuverable version of the Wilson Burn 100 and has an 18x16 string pattern that makes it a dream for shots with spin. With a carbon fiber composition with increased frame stiffness, it creates a lot of speed and explosiveness when hitting the ball.
- The lightweight frame provides a perfect combination of power, maneuverability and elevated control.
- 18x16 string pattern for extreme spin.
- Spin Effect Technology: Increases RPM and spin potential without the player changing their swing.
- Design: Stylish fiery orange metallic finish.
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Length: 68.6 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 18x16
- Balance (strung): 33.8 cm / -2 pts
- Weight (strung): 296 gr / 10.4 ounces
- Taper system: 23-25-23 mm
- Balance (unstrung): 32.8 cm / -5 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 280 gr / 9.9 ounces
- Strung: YES, with Wilson Sensation 1.30mm
Important information about stringing:
Wilson Burn 100LS v5 is strung with Wilson Sensation 1.30mm but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish another string. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. We can also help you choose strings if you don't know which ones you should have, just contact us at email@example.com or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, choose these strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout where you state the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your wishes. If you do not have a specific request for kg weight, we string according to the recommendations that Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
- Pressure Mains: 55 lb / 25 kg
- Pressure Crosses: 55 lb / 25 kg