Wilson Burn 100ULS v5 tennis racketRegular price 1 749 SEK Sale price 1 519 SEK Save 230 SEK
Wilson Burn 100ULS v5 is for players who love to hit powerfully from the baseline. This tennis racket is the lightest racket in the Burn series, making it a perfect choice for both ambitious juniors and for adult players with previous injuries who are now looking for a gentle racket without sacrificing results. The Burn 100ULS v5 is easy to maneuver and with an 18x16 string pattern that makes it a dream for strokes with spin. With a carbon fiber composition with increased frame stiffness, it creates a lot of speed and explosiveness when hitting the ball.
- The ultra-lightweight frame provides a perfect combination of power, maneuverability and elevated control.
- 18x16 string pattern for extra spin.
- Spin Effect Technology: Increases RPM and spin potential without the player changing their swing.
- Design: Stylish fiery orange metallic finish.
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in².
- Length: 68.6 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 18x16
- Balance (strung): 34.3 cm / +0 pts
- Weight (strung): 276 gr / 9.7 ounces
- Frame profile: 23-25-23 mm
- Balance (unstrung): 33.3 cm / -3 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 260 gr / 9.2 ounces
- Strung: yes, with Wilson Sensation 1.30mm
Important information about strings:
The Wilson Burn 100ULS v5 is already strung with Wilson Sensation 1.30mm but House of Bontin offers stringing if you want a string other than Wilson Sensation. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. We can also help you choose strings if you don't know which ones you should have, just contact us at email@example.com or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, choose these strings from our range and you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout where you state the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your wishes. If you do not have a specific request for kg weight, we string according to the recommendations that Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
- Pressure Mains: 55 lb / 25 kg
- Pressure Crosses: 55 lb / 25 kg