Wilson Clash 100 v2.0Regular price Sale price 3 150 SEK
Wilson Clash now even better! Suitable for all players. Especially popular with players who experience tennis elbow problems.
The groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash series from Wilson introduces the Clash 100 v2.0 where the 100 model has been revised slightly for more consistency, better durability and a more "killer design". You immediately like it for its nice mix of flexibility and stability which creates a feel unlike any other. This rack enhances playability thanks to a revised design that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. The racquet is also made up of several parts of plant-based plastic, making it a more environmentally friendly option. An embossed Clash logo on the neck completes this rack that combines its dynamic look with even more dynamic performance.
Suitable for all players, from beginners to competitive players! Especially popular with players who experience tennis elbow problems.
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Balance (unstrung): 31 cm / -10 pts
Balance (strung): 32 cm / -7 pts
- Balance (unstrung): -7
- Weight (unstrung): 295 g / 10.41 oz
- Weight (strung): 309 g / 10.9 oz
- Strung pattern: 16x19
Length: 68.58 mm / 27 in
- Colour: metallic red & black
- Frame profile: 24.5 mm
- Model number: WR07400
- Head size and weight provide the perfect balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° consists of a proprietary carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability on impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction provides extra consistency and an improved sweet spot
- Innovative design with embossed Clash logo along the neck and an anodized (electrochemically coated) finish for a clean, sleek look on the course
- Horizontal curvature of the racket frame creates the industry's best flexibility for increased control for the more horizontal, traditional swing
- Vertical bending of the racket frame increases ball retention time on the stringbed for players with a modern vertical swing
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving stringbed response that powerfully increases sweet spot
Important string information:
The Wilson Clash 100 v2.0 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. We can also help you with string selection. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our chat if you would like your rack strung on delivery. We'll respond quickly! If you already know which strings you want to buy, select those strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout stating the desired weight of the stringing and we will fix your stringing to your specifications. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time. For those who string themselves,stringing instructions are available here.