Wilson Clash 100L v2.0 (280g)Regular price 2 950 SEK
Wilson Clash now even better! Suitable for all players.
Hit comfortably and confidently with the Clash 100L v2, a lighter racket with the same great features that have come to define the Clash series. Equipped with a unique FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for an unmatched blend of flexibility and stability, this frame appeals to players with a preference for arm-friendly comfort, lightweight power and easy maneuverability. The top of the frame is revised which enlarges the sweet spot from the previous model, giving players a greater margin for error and added confidence.
Suitable for all players, from beginners to competitive players! Especially popular with players who experience tennis elbow problems.
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Balance (unstrung): 31 cm / -10 pts
Balance (strung): 32.5 cm / -6 pts
- Balance (unstrung): 31,5 / -9 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 280 g / 9.88 oz
- Weight (strung): 296 g / 10,44 oz
- Strung pattern: 16x19
Length: 68.58 mm / 27 in
- Colour: metallic red & black
- Frame profile: 24.5 mm FB
- Model number: WR07430
- Lightweight frame for easier turning and control
- FORTYFIVE° consists of a proprietary carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability on impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction provides extra consistency and an improved sweet spot
- Innovative design with embossed Clash logo along the neck and an anodized (electrochemically coated) finish for a clean, sleek look on the course
- Vertical curvature of the racket arm increases ball retention time on the stringbed for players with a modern vertical swing
- Torsional bend features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving stringbed response that powerfully increases sweet spot
Important string information:
The Wilson Clash 100L v2.0 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. Wilson recommends the Luxilon Element 1.25 for this model. You can read about the Element here. We can also help you with your choice of tendons. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our chat if you would like your rack strung on delivery. We will respond quickly! If you already know which strings you want to buy, select those strings from our selection and you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout stating the desired weight for the stringing and we will fix your stringing to your specifications. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
Wilson recommended strings for Clash 100L v2: Luxilon Element 1.25
Pressure Mains: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
Pressure Crosses: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
More power, more control, better handling for all player types. Meet Clash: the latest and greatest evolution of Wilson Tennis Rackets.
Clash is our most appealing tennis racket line; whether you're just learning the game or have been competing in tournaments for years, there's a Clash racket designed to take your game to the next level with the ultimate blend of control, power and comfort.