Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14 tennis racketRegular price 2 949 SEK Sale price 2 289 SEK Save 660 SEK
Do you want the great feel and precision of the Wilson Pro Staff but with a frame that is easier to maneuver? Then the Pro Staff 97L v14 racket is for you.
Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between shaft and frame, offering precision and accurate control. The double braid is arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to "breathe" more at impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel. The racquet wears a rich earthy bronze color that is both elegant and eye-catching!
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated right-hit feel.
- Stringmapping: A denser string bed provides enhanced feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic end cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the ergonomic end cap on the handle.
- Paradigm Bend: Unique carbon fiber construction optimizes the bend profile of the bow and shaft for increased flexibility without losing the power needed to optimize the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant look of the Pro Staff series with modern innovation
- Head size: 626 cm² / 97 in²
- Length: 68.58 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 16X19
- Balance (strung) 33.2 cm / (pts) -2
- Weight strung: 305 gr / 10.76 ounces
- Frame profile: (mm) 23
- Balance (unstrung): 32.5 cm / -6 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 290 gr / 10.23 ounces
Important information about strings:
Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. We can also help you choose strings if you don't know which ones you should have, just get in touch with us at email@example.com or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, choose these strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout where you state the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your wishes. If you do not have a specific request for kg weight, we string according to the recommendations that Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
- Pressure Mains: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- Pressure Crosses: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- WR125911U2 (grip 2)