Wilson Pro Staff X v14Regular price 3 295 SEK Sale price 2 995 SEK Save 300 SEK
For all Wilson Pro Staff fans who love its feel and precision, it is hard to switch to another rack. Pro Staff X is reminiscent of Pro Staff 97 but is more easily played as it has a larger head size. So you get all the good things about the Pro Staff but a rack that is a little more forgiving and easier to swing. Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between the shaft and bow, offering precision and accurate control. The double braid is arranged at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to "breathe" more at impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel. The ergonomic end cap on the handle improves both comfort and playability.
If you like really nice looking racks, you will be very happy with the Pro Staff X. Its elegant design and beautiful, bright earthy color is one of a kind!
- Perfect for players who like the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racquet.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated right-hit feel.
- String mapping: A denser string bed provides enhanced feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic end cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the ergonomic end cap on the handle.
- Paradigm Bend: Unique carbon fiber construction optimizes the bend profile of the bow and shaft for increased flexibility without losing the power needed to optimize the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant look of the Pro Staff series with modern innovation
- Head size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Length: 68.58 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 16X19
- Balance (strung) 32 cm / (pts) -7
- Weight (strung): 330 gr / 11.64 ounces
- Frame profile: (mm) 21.5 FB
- Balance (unstrung): 31 cm / -10 pts
- Weight (unstrung): 315 gr / 11.11 ounces
Important information about strings:
Wilson Pro Staff X v14 is sold unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish. We recommend Luxilon Element for this model. But we have a wide range of strings to choose from here so you can find exactly what you need. We can also help you choose strings if you don't know which ones you should have, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, select these strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout where you state the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your wishes. If you do not have a specific request for kg weight, we string according to the recommendations that Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
- Pressure Mains: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- Pressure Crosses: 50 lb / 22.5 kg
- WR125811U2 (grip 2)