Wilson Shift 99L V1 285g 16X20 tennis racketRegular price 2 849 SEK Sale price 2 205 SEK Save 644 SEK
SPIN IS IN - Experience the Wilson Shift 99L v1
With the Wilson Shift 99L v1, you can play modern tennis aggressively and benefit from plenty of spin and consistent length. Even hard-to-play balls land on the court with plenty of spin and controllable power. Ideal for recreational, intermediate to advanced all-around players who prefer a slightly lighter frame, the Wilson Shift 99 v1 tennis racket features an innovative string pattern and flex profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and extra spin.
Benefits and features:
- Model 99L is the lightest version in the Shift collection.
- Incredibly flexible lateral bend for best spin potential: Shift's ARC 3D frame technology optimizes lateral bend to create a high amount of spin, extended ball contact and controllable power - for more margin and handling of hard-to-place angles and a ball that grips.
- Classic bend for stability and intense power: Shift's unique spin potential wouldn't be complete without stability. So Wilson Labs designed the frame geometry for optimal stability, allowing players to hit with perfect depth.
- A bold but clean and modern, Born-in-the-lab design: The lab-inspired Artic Ice design embodies a concept racquet built on smart experimentation and innovation. Complemented by color-changing, prism-like luster.
- A first of its kind, the Shift V1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from around the world.
- Plant-based materials, Agiplast, in multiple pieces for a reduced environmental footprint.
- 16x20 string pattern: A slightly larger string pattern balances control, spin, and power.
- Head size: 639 cm² / 99 in²
- Length: 68.58 cm / 27 in
- String pattern: 16x20
- Weight (unstrung): 285 g / 10.05 ounces
- Balance (unstrung): 32 cm
- Frame profile: 23.5 mm
- Balance (strung): 32.5 cm
- Weight (strung): 301 g / 10.62 ounces
- Strung: no
Important information about stringing:
The Wilson Shift 99L v1 is unstrung but House of Bontin offers stringing if you wish. We have a wide range of strings to choose from here. Wilson recommends Luxilon Alu Power 1.25mm string for the 99L model. We can also help you choose strings if you do not know which ones you should have, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our chat. If you already know which strings you want to buy, choose these strings from our range and then you can leave instructions via the message field at checkout where you state the desired weight for the string and we will fix your string according to your wishes. If you do not have a specific request for kg weight, we string according to the recommendations that Wilson has for this rack. Strung racks usually add 1-2 days extra to the regular delivery time.
Wilson recommends: Luxilon Alu Power 1.25mm tennis string.
Model number: WR145511U1 / WR145511U2