Wilson Triniti 4-pack pressureless tennis ballRegular price Sale price 125 SEK
The Wilson Triniti Pressureless Tennis Ball is the first performance tennis ball designed with 100% recyclable packaging, Triniti pushes the boundaries of sustainable performance! With a unique octagonal paper container, the Triniti tube is completely recyclable. The ball core consists of a unique plastomer material that impressively extends the life of the ball , while STR Felt is 50% more flexible than the standard ball for more core compression and longer dwell time on the ball. Between a combination of innovative ball technology and unique durable packaging, Triniti stands for a new era of performance tennis balls both on and off the court.
- Completely recyclable packaging
- STR Felt is 50% more flexible than the standard ball
- Construction optimized for lively and responsive characteristics when in contact with string bed
- The ball core that extends the vibrancy of the ball
- The tube contains 4 balls
Model Number: WRT125200
- Save money! Pressureless balls have an extra long shelf life and do not need to be replaced in the same way as with gas-filled balls.
- Wilson Trinity fits good as training balls for tennis ball machines .